WELLS-ROCK-ISLAND-L Archives

Archiver > WELLS-ROCK-ISLAND > 2003-03 > 1046932712

From: OrinWells <>
Subject: [WELLS-ROCK-ISLAND] Wells DNA study to be in Wall Street Journal
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 22:38:32 -0800

Fellow Wells researchers,

Our Wells DNA project is scheduled, baring a sudden out break of news, to
be on the front page of the Wall Street Journal tomorrow (Thursday, 6 March
2003). This is thanks to Ken Wells a writer for the Journal and one of our
project participants. You should also get to see what their staff artist
thinks I look like in case you have been wondering.

We have now passed 250 registered participants and have almost reached 200
test results. This week we have had two come out of the lab which solve a
problem in the Henry Wells family of Bucks County, PA (W013) and the other
tied two earlier participants together providing us with three descendents
and what I will now re-classify as a new baseline family.

Orin R. Wells
Wells Family Research Association
P. O. Box 5427
Kent, Washington 98064-5427
<>
http://www.rootsweb.com/~wellsfam/wfrahome.html
Subscribe to the "Wells-L" list on RootsWeb

This thread: