WEILER-L Archives

Archiver > WEILER > 2009-10 > 1255120962

From: ,
Subject: Re: [WEILER] Weiler,Andreas/Valentine/Anthony/Helena/Valentine/George/L.S./John/Clemence
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 20:42:42 -0000

Author: GENEHUBCAP
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.weiler/160.3.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi, Jon very good to hear from you I would love to have copy's of you Photo's. If you would like to E-Mail them to me that would be great.

We were from Lincoln, Nebraska. My husband Grandmother name was Johanna Weiler also. I have a bunch of photo's that we can not identify. Would you want to help us to identify these photo's?

Important Note: