WEBB-L Archives

Archiver > WEBB > 2008-02 > 1202763955

From: R Kemp <>
Subject: [WEBB] Andrew J WEBB b. abt 1813 d. after 1900 probably in Arkansasm. Elizabeth Richie (Ritchey or Ritchie
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:05:55 -0800

Hi folks!

I am looking for Andrew J Webb. From census records, I estimate his birth about 1813. He married Elizabeth Richie in 1838 in Tennessee. He and 'Betsy' were in Arkansas 1850 - 1870. From a letter that my grandfather wrote he is supposed to have "Lived to be some 90 odd years old" which is how I get his death after 1900. I cannot find him after the 1870 census or find a grave for him or for his wife. Any ideas for him?

Andrew and Elisabeth had the following children:
· John J Webb was born in Dec 1838 and died after 1899.
· Martha E Webb was born about 1840 in Marshall County, Mississippi. She died after 1860.
· Joseph W Webb was born about 1843 in Mississippi. He died after 1860.
· Tabitha H. Webb was born in 1845 and died in 1929.
· Nancy Reed Webb was born in 1848 and died in 1937.
· Andrew J Webb was born about 1853 in Arkansas.
· Mary Jane Webb was born in 1856 and died in 1902.
· Jacob Thomas Webb was born in 1860 and died in 1904.

http://biggestloser.msn.com/

This thread: