WEBB-UK-L Archives

Archiver > WEBB-UK > 2002-04 > 1019325577

Subject: [WEBB-UK] WEBB/DEACON
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 13:59:37 EDT

I'm trying to find info on the following:

GEORGE WEBB B. 1825 and CHARLOTTE BROOKMAN B. 1827
M. OCT 15, 1844 ST. JAMES, TROWBRIDGE

Their daughter: MATILDA WEBB B. 1852 and JOSEPH DEACON

B. May 19, 1844
M. abt. 1871 in Trowbridge or nearby

Matilda'a siblings: EMILY, FRANK, GEORGE, CLARA,
WILLIAM
AND HENRY

I have more info on the Deacon children because they all moved to America.
Matilda's son, Arthur James Deacon b. Aug 27, 1878 in Trowbridge, is my
grandfather. I found them living at 10 New Rd. at Mortimer in Trowbridge in
the 1881 census.

I don't know anything before George & Charlotte.

Any help would be appreciated,
Barbara Henry
Coventry, RI USA

This thread: