WAXHAW-L Archives

Archiver > WAXHAW > 2006-09 > 1158964696

From: "Valeria" <>
Subject: [WAXHAW] Fw: Fw: Montgomery and other families
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:38:16 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Doris St.Claire
To: ;
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: [WAXHAW] Fw: Montgomery and other families

Yes it is the same area, my family is = Henry Moser - Sweatt - Belk- Plyler- Williams - Nance. The Mosers are buried at Mount Harmony Baptist Church. Most of the others are buried at Antioch Baptist Church in Waxhaw. Capt. Calvin Belk is my ggreatgrandfather.
The Montgomery's married into the Belk side of our family.
Doris M. St.Claire