WAXHAW-L Archives

Archiver > WAXHAW > 2006-09 > 1158784906

From: "Valeria" <>
Subject: [WAXHAW] Montgomery and other families
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 16:41:46 -0400

Andrea,

I have quite a few Montgomery's that married into or lines. I have the
families of Dunlap, Crockett, Huey, McMurray, Craighead, Craig, Harper,
Nuttall, Williams, Lessley/Lesslie, Hutchinson, Thompson. I know I am
forgetting some but these are our main lines down in Waxhaw, Lancaster area.
Did any of your Montgomery's marry into any of the above families?

Valeria