WATT-L Archives

Archiver > WATT > 2008-03 > 1206276204

From: ,
Subject: [WATT] WATT, BOLTON of NSW Australia
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 12:43:24 -0000

Author: tothemax6
Surnames: WATT, BOLTON of NSW Australia
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.watt/806/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have a george WATT in my family tree, I have not been able to find his birth. All I know is that he was born in Maitland NSW Australia around 1849.
He married Elizabeth Rosetta Mary Bolton in 1872
and he died in 1926 Balmain NSW Australia.
It is also possible that he was a step brother to a Alexander McIntyre of Balmain NSW Australia.
Any info that can be shared would be most appreciated.
Thanking you
jo A

Important Note: