WATT-L Archives

Archiver > WATT > 2007-02 > 1170825731

From: ,
Subject: [WATT] JAMES WATT
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 05:22:11 -0000

Surnames: watt
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.watt/774/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Ok, lots of James Watt entries, but can't find any that apply to my lineage. I am searching for a marriage date and maiden name for his spouse. James Watt b: abt 1825 married to a Jene E. or J.E. on 1880 census. Had several kids. Both were born in OH, but can't find anything else on them. Would really like to find a birth/marriage/death certificate on either of them. One child was George Frank Watt (my Great Grandfather). thanks!!!

This thread: