WATHURST-L Archives

Archiver > WATHURST > 2002-01 > 1010725792

From: Junel <>
Subject: RE: [WATHURST-L] Thurstoneer certificates
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:11:20 -0800

Shana Stevenson (Thurston Co Regional Planning and Coordinator of the
150th year) sent me the links for the form and instructions:

http://www.rootsweb.org/~waogs/thurstoneerinstr.htm

http://www.rootsweb.org/~waogs/thurstoneerform3.htm

http://www.rootsweb.org/~waogs/thurstoneerform1.htm

http://www.rootsweb.org/~waogs/thurstoneerform2.htm

I was able to print them out 'ok'. Have fun. - Junel