WATHURST-L Archives

Archiver > WATHURST > 2002-01 > 1010641507

From: Jerri McCoy <>
Subject: [WATHURST-L] Re: Thurstoneer certificates
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 21:45:07 -0800

As part of the birthday celebration, "Thurstoneer" certificates will be
offered to those who fill out an application showing, and proving, their
descent from a person who resided in Thurston Co before 1852, or before Dec
31, 1900. (Two different certificates.) The certificate applications will
be available starting Saturday, in the Capitol Rotunda, at the Olympia
Genealogical Society table. Completed applications and proofs will
eventually end up in the Thurston Co Archives.

Come on down to the party!

Jerri McCoy
Olympia Genealogical Society
Thurston Co USGenWeb Co Coordinator

http://www.rootsweb.com/~wathurst/thurston.htm

>To join Ancestry.com and access our 1.2 billion online genealogy records,
go to:
>http://www.ancestry.com/rd/redir.asp?targetid=571&sourceid=1237

So many ancestors, so little time!
Home Page: