WASPOKAN-L Archives

Archiver > WASPOKAN > 2008-10 > 1223799065

From: ,
Subject: Re: [WASPOKAN] "Wild Willie" - Willis Roy Willey -- B. 1884 MountAyr (Ringgold) IA - D. Spokane (Spok) WA 1956
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 08:11:05 -0000

Author: Suzculp61
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.washington.counties.spokane/1172.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I remember Willie Willey, yes he went barefoot year round and he died on Hamilton just south of where it becomes Nevada St. He ran his car into a tree and died. I can remember that he couldn't go into the swimming pool on Mission until he took a bath and then they let him swim there. He lived on the northside and east of Hillyard near the Great Northern Train Roundhouse. He had many animals and was always wareing shorts and a tank top or cutoffs and a short sleved shirt.

Important Note: