WASPOKAN-L Archives

Archiver > WASPOKAN > 2007-11 > 1196365442

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [WASPOKAN] George F. Bell 1920-1989 info from obit needed
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:44:02 -0000

Author: cmhansen
Surnames: Bell
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.washington.counties.spokane/5558.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Well I checked for an obit for George F. Bell, and I did not find one to March 5th, so I checked the 1988 City Directory and it listed George F. (Deborah L. ) Bell, so I checked for her death, and she died June 1, 1989, but once again no obit. In the obit file was two listings for George F. Bell, not his obit, but he is listed in the obit. One was 1981 and George was listed as son of Helen Bell, so wrong George Bell. The Second was the obit for Agnes M. BELL. She died December 8, 1974 and her husband was listed as George F. Bell. Survived by 4 daughters, Margaret Maley, Port Angeles, WA; Marion Wallery, Los Angeles, CA; Ruth Marie Nolan and Georgia Ambrose both Spokane and one son Lawrence Bell, Spokane. Checking the 1988 city directory: Bell, Lawrence & Nancy J E1616 Olympic Ave was the only Lawrence Bell (There were two Larry Bells)
Current Phone Book:
Bell, Lawrence & Nancy J.; 10215 N. Moss Ln.; Spokane, WA 99208 509-468-9350
Ruth and Georgia are not in the current phone book.

Charles

Important Note: