WASPOKAN-L Archives

Archiver > WASPOKAN > 2007-11 > 1195249952

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [WASPOKAN] Essig Family
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 21:52:32 -0000

Author: beckyessig
Surnames: Essig
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.washington.counties.spokane/5555.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Charles,
Thank you for being willing to check at the library for me. I actually have an article from the Seattle Spokesman regarding the death of Noah Fred Essig, Sr. His wife, Emma, passed away in Chicago, so I'm guessing there won't be much there in Spokane about her death. I am wondering though if you would be willing to check for an obituary for their niece, Bessie Essig. She died March 24, 1914, in Europe, but her family was living in Spokane at the time. She was in Europe studying school. I would be so grateful if you could check for me when you get a chance.
Thanks,
Becky

Important Note: