WARof1812-L Archives

Archiver > WARof1812 > 2010-04 > 1272394734

From: TC <>
Subject: Re: [WAROF1812] Gravestone plaques?
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:01:50 -0400

Denice,

The General Society of the War of 1812 or the Daughters of the War of 1812 should be able to provide information concerning availability of grave markers. There may be a cost associated with the marker. I have purchased and have been the recipient of grave markers for SAR grave markings associated with an Am Rev Patriot. You can look at the 1812 websites, pull down your state and send the Registrar or Secretary an email requesting the details. Someone should be able to give you an idea of how to go about getting one. I believe I have that information on file somewhere, so if you don't receive a reply, send me a followup email directly to my email address below and I will see if I can locate the info for you.

Regards,

Tom Chrisman