WARof1812-L Archives

Archiver > WARof1812 > 2010-04 > 1270772320

From: Hugh or Evelyn Jackson <>
Subject: Re: [WAROF1812] VA Soldier lookups
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 20:30:59 -0400

No, it does not say anything more. This report was orginally published in
1891; then compiled by Ms. Wilder in 1931. This book is available in some
libraries but I purchased mine through EBay. I use it for references in
regard to soldiers who may have served in Kentucky but then moved on to
Indiana and was buried here. I am also Indiana Chairman of the Grave
Location Project for the Daughters of 1812. I will do simple look-ups from
this book that I sited. I would also appreciate hearing from anyone who may
have a soldier who served in KY and you may know of his burial place in
Indiana.
Evelyn Jackson
Harrison Co., IN