WARWICK-L ArchivesArchiver > WARWICK > 2006-06 > 1149333066
From: "WLSCHMUTZ" <>
Subject: STANTON-CAVE of Thornton, LEI. and Claybrooke, WAR.
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 06:11:06 -0500
I would like to correspond with anyone who might have connection to this family. The 1841 English census shows that Joseph STANTON and his daughters Ann and Esther are living in Claybrooke, Warwickshire, so I am presuming that his wife Mary is dead by this time. Does anyone know who the parents of Joseph STANTON and Mary CAVE were or perhaps of other families of these surnames in that locale or in Thornton, Leicestershire? Any suggestions on finding more about these families greatly appreciated. [Please excuse my uppercase report below]
Many thanks for any help.
1. JOSEPH1 STANTON was born c. 1792 in LEICESTERSHIRE/WARWICKSHIRE? ENGLAND, and died 26 Jul 1844 in BARAJUP, PINJARRA, WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
He married MARY CAVE 05 Dec 1819 in THORNTON, LEICESTERSHIRE, ENGLAND, She was born Bef. 1805 in LEICESTERSHIRE?, ENGLAND, and died c. 1841 in LEICESTERSHIRE/WARWICKSHIRE ENGLAND.
Children of JOSEPH STANTON and MARY CAVE are:
2. i. HANNAH2 STANTON, b. 14 Jun 1820, THORNTON, LEICESTERSHIRE, ENGLAND; d. ENGLAND.
3. ii. MARY STANTON, b. 24 Feb 1822, CLAYBROOK, LEICESTERSHIRE, ENGLAND?; d. CLAYBROOK, LEICESTERSHIRE/WARWICHSHIRE, ENGLAND?.
iii. ELIZABETH STANTON, b. 11 Jul 1824, CLAYBROOK, LEICESTERSHIRE, ENGLAND; d. 08 Aug 1824, CLAYBROOK, LEICESTERSHIRE,/WARWICKSHIRE ENGLAND.
4. iv. COMFORT STANTON, b. 25 Dec 1825, CLAYBROOK, LEICESTERSHIRE/WARWICKSHIRE, ENGLAND; d. 29 Dec 1895, BUNBURY, WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
5. v. ANN STANTON, b. 11 Jan 1829, CLAYBROOK, LEICESTERSHIRE/WARWICKSHIRE, ENGLAND; d. 14 Jul 1891, PERTH, WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
6. vi. ESTHER STANTON, b. 16 May 1830, CLAYBROOK, LEICESTERSHIRE/WARWICKSHIRE, ENGLAND; d. 1899, WEST RIDING, YORKSHIRE, ENGLAND.
|STANTON-CAVE of Thornton, LEI. and Claybrooke, WAR. by "WLSCHMUTZ" <>|