WARWICK-L Archives

Archiver > WARWICK > 2006-01 > 1136140618

From: "Barb Stacey" <>
Subject: Re: [WAR] Aston- 1861 Census- Messenger
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 18:37:02 -0000

Hi Gerry,

This looks like your lot. Image sent off list.

Barb Stacey
Solihull

1861 Census
Ann Mysinger abt 1822 Redditch, Worcestershire, EnglandWife Aston
Warwickshire
Emily Mysinger abt 1853 Birmingham, Warwickshire, EnglandDaughter Aston
Warwickshire
Hannah Mysinger abt 1858 Aston, Warwickshire, EnglandDaughter Aston
Warwickshire
John Mysinger abt 1851 St Mary, Staffordshire, EnglandSon Aston
Warwickshire
Matthew Mysinger abt 1845 Aston, Warwickshire, EnglandSon Aston Warwickshire
Thomas Mysinger abt 1819 Aston, Warwickshire, EnglandHead Aston Warwickshire

> I wonder if anyone has access to the 1861 census for Aston, Birmingham.
> I am trying to find my ggggrandparents - Thomas Messenger and his wife Ann
> Messenger.
> In the 1851 census they were both listed as being 31 years old.
> In 1851 they had the following children - James 13, Thomas 11, Matthew 6,
> and John 1.
> Thank you for any help you can provide.
> Gerry Edwards

This thread: