WARWICK-L Archives

Archiver > WARWICK > 2003-04 > 1050047655

From: "Ann Spiro" <>
Subject: Re: [WAR] NEWSPAPERS NO. 24
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:54:15 +0800

Hello

I'm a new subscriber to this list.

Can you tell me if I can get access to newspapers from 1813 to 1814. I'm
looking for information on the trial and conviction of my ancestor Catherine
Latimore.
Catherine was convicted at the Lent Assizes March 1813 for stealing,
sentenced to death and sentence was commuted to transportation. I'm looking
for further informaiton and gaol records etc. maybe the records of
Catherines entry to the gaol (which gaol??) are available for copying?

Hoping SKS can help.

Cheers

Ann (Perth, Western Australia)