WARWICK-L Archives

Archiver > WARWICK > 2002-07 > 1027245244

From: "alf.fantham" <>
Subject: Re: [WAR] free BMD
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 11:05:06 +0100

Ok,

three replies to date all along the lines of

<This means that you got a result for the groom but the bride's details
haven't been transcribed yet. >

As my old boss used to say "I hear what you say" and then there was the big
but.

1. Why has it selected just this one particular record, which when expanded
has the expected two men/two women?

2. Why if I delete the Rogers bit from the search do I get a blank white
screen? Is this because there are too many records found?

3. If I search only 1876 it finds a lot of John Bennett marriages see
question 1.

Puts tin hat back on and dives for cover

Alf