WANLESS-L Archives

Archiver > WANLESS > 2003-04 > 1050029016

From: "Dean" <>
Subject: Jane WANDLESS
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:43:37 +1200

Is anyone looking for a Jane WANDLESS b 1820, Monkwearmouth, dau of Robert WANDLESS, hotel-keeper and Marjory (nee DODDS)?

I have found a marriage entry in Christchurch, New Zealand:

11 September 1884 - Jane WATSON, widow, to Thos. THOMPSON, widower, at the residence of Mr THOMPSON, Barbadoes St (Christchurch, New Zealand).

Details not yet known about the previous marriage to WATSON (whether in NZ or elsewhere) or when Jane arrived in NZ. Date of death also to be found.
I will see what I can find. Please contact me if an ancestor.

Cheers - Dean (Christchurch, NZ)

---