WAGRAYSH-L Archives

Archiver > WAGRAYSH > 2009-08 > 1250119112

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [WAGRAYSH] Birger Mikil (Melkild)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 23:18:32 -0000

Author: Magnar46
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.washington.counties.graysharbor/891.2.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hey Ron,
I've looked at the emigration documentation from Norway, and Birger Petersen Skare i surely another person. I have tried to find him in Norwegian emigration documents, but often Norwegians first took another ship to Great Britain, and got their ticket for America there. Or they left their home counties, going to Bergen or Stavanger or other ports which could have ships going to America.

Important Note: