WADDLE-L Archives

Archiver > WADDLE > 2009-08 > 1250603563

From: ,
Subject: [WADDLE] WADDLE Macklin T 1916-1993
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:52:43 -0000

Author: t42MountOlivet
Surnames: WADDLE
Classification: cemetery

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.waddle/487/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

WADDLE Macklin T 1916-1993

I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 205,711 cemetery photos free at http://teafor2.com

If you know more about this person please reply here instead of contacting me because this is most likely not my family.

Important Note: