WADDLE-L Archives

Archiver > WADDLE > 2009-04 > 1240207125

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [WADDLE] Geo. Washington Waddle
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 05:58:45 -0000

Author: RWaddle
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.waddle/208.4/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I know this is an old post, but hopefully the Original Poster will see it.

I show a George W. Waddle b. Jan. 1, 1851 in GA., m. Mary Elizabeth Ridling b. Nov. 8, 1850 abt. 1872 Hempstead, AR.

Info I have shows his death as Dec. 12, 1914 in Lexington, OK. Mary's death is show as Jun 1, 1912 in Lexington, OK.

George's parents: Noel Waddle and Mary Johnson (no verification of her last name).

Noel and Mary's Children:

Thomas W. (my GGGrandfather)
Bersheba
Rachel
Margaret
Nancy
William
Felix
Lucasora
Elizabeth
Julia Pamela
Noel
George Washington
Luerelia

I show George W. and Mary's children as:
George Leslie
William Luther
Frank C.
Leonados
Roy Judson
Lee
Addie Pearl
Tom Henderson
Walter C.
Hugh Givens

I don't remember where I got that information.

Important Note: