WADDLE-L Archives

Archiver > WADDLE > 2009-04 > 1239907441

From: "Linda H. Gutierrez" <>
Subject: Re: [WADDLE] George Washington Waddle re WADDLE Digest, Vol 4,Issue 6
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 12:44:01 -0600

Hello. The George Washington Waddle that is of discussion - could you tell me where & when this person was born? I have this same name in my database and have not had much luck learning anything about him. Perhaps they are one and the same....

Thank you for any help.
Linda
in Costa Rica
Monroe County, NY Records and Family Genealogy
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~monroenys/
Monroe County, NY History
http://freepages.history.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~monroenys/
Message: 1