WAASOTIN-L Archives

Archiver > WAASOTIN > 2007-06 > 1181517636

From: "Steven D. Jacobson" <>
Subject: [WAASOTIN] Moderator needs help
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:20:36 -0700

Well folks anyone game to try and tackle this problem?

I am unfamiliar with Asotin County, but will be there for the weekend of June 22-24. I am trying to locate the grave of my 2g uncle, Victor Bucher, who died in Grouse 9 Dec 1917. According to his death certificate his place of burial or removal was also Grouse, Asotin, Washington. I have looked at all the cemeteries I can find listed for your county and have not located his grave. Any suggestions? I also see Bucher Spring on the topographical map and I think that might be where he lived as he and his wife were the only Buchers I have found in the county. I know I have not given you much notice, but I hope you can refer me to someone who can help me find Victor's grave. Thank you very much.
Priscilla Martin

Steve CC
Wa Asotin
WaGenWeb Project