VTWINDHA-L Archives

Archiver > VTWINDHA > 2000-07 > 0963978162

From: <>
Subject: Re: [VTWINDHA] re: Browns
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:42:42 EDT

Barb-- I have the name Abel and Sally connected with Levi too. There are
several other Levi's listed at the LDS site and I am not certain that Abel is
the right parent... I have written for additional info but have not found it
yet. I don't know any other name definitely connected. If Abel is Levi's
father, then his siblings are: Luke, Levi, James, George, Sally, Lincoln,
Stoddard, and Jane. This is according to the LDS site. There are errors
there so I use that site as a clue, not as a bible. Keep trucking, you'll
find it.... I find about 1 clue a year for this branch... my annual plea for
help sometimes is where I find it. Have a good one. Jan

This thread: