VTRUTLAN-L Archives

Archiver > VTRUTLAN > 2008-04 > 1208135820

From: ,
Subject: [VTRUT] Bernard Eddy 1906
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 01:17:00 -0000

Author: Damiea
Surnames: Eddy
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.vermont.counties.rutland/4909/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Looking for any info on my grandfathers parents. Bernard Jay Eddy born 1906. We know his mother was unmarried and he has his mothers last name. He might have lived with his grand parents for a time also. He lived in the Wallingford VT area and is in 1920 and 1930 census as a border to different familys. Any info would be great!

Important Note: