VTRUTLAN-L Archives

Archiver > VTRUTLAN > 2008-04 > 1207185434

From: "Pam Warren" <>
Subject: Re: [VTRUT] Roy and Helen Potwine
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 21:17:14 -0400

I appreciate your offer. If it is too much effort, just let me know and
I'll try to Inter library loan the films.

This has been an exciting day for me since we've looked for my grandmother,
Helen Palmer Hill Herrington Potwine for many years. She sent my Mom out to
foster care in 1931, and it has taken me since 1994 to find her. I don't
know how strong Helen's connection with Rutland was, but we believe Roy was
born there.

Her 3rd (we think) husband, Roy Potwine died 4/27/1966, probably in Essex
NY.

On Helen, who may also have died in NJ I will check for the date, the
cemetery transcription lists the same date as her birthdate(but a different
year), so is in error. The SSDI gives September, 1966 but I think I can get
a better date.

Thanks,

Pamela A. Warren
www.warrenweb.info/grannypam