VTRUTLAN-L Archives

Archiver > VTRUTLAN > 2008-04 > 1207169754

From: Rosemary Vandenburg <>
Subject: Re: [VTRUT] Roy and Helen Potwine
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:55:54 -0700 (PDT)

The Rutland Herald sometimes has obituaries for people that have lived here.
If you have a date I will try to check the paper for it. It is on microfilm so I find it difficult to research for a long time.
Rosemary

Pam Warren <> wrote:
My grandmother Helen L. Palmer Hill Herrington married Roy Potwine sometime
after 1931. They were living in Rutland when she applied for a SS number on
21 June 1947. Does anyone have any connection to the Potwine/Potvin surname
in Rutland?

Roy and Helen both passed away in 1966 in New Jersey and are buried at Long
Island National Cemetery.

Is there a newspaper that may have carried obituaries of Rutland connected
citizens?

Thank you

Pam

Thanks,