VTORLEAN-L Archives

Archiver > VTORLEAN > 2003-04 > 1049835994

Subject: Re: [VTORLEAN] HERRICK, Seth Ford, Jesse Lyman, Jane
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 14:10:20 -0700

Hello to Orleans Country members.

Could you please tell me how you access the Newport Town Report. I am trying to
find anyone that has access to the 1910, preferrabley 1920 Census for Vermont. I
am looking for Robert Williams of Graniteville and Elizabeth Fluke who was in
Derbyline for the 1920 Census I believe.
I have no information on Elizabeth other than that she emigrated from Ireland after
WW1.
If anyone could help, I would appreciate it very much.
She married in Graniteville in May of 1920 and so I would think that it was after
the Census of 1920. I understand that most Cenus dates were for March 31 of the
year.

Gloria