VT-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > VT-CEMETERIES > 2008-07 > 1216307198

From: "Frank Johnson" <>
Subject: [VT-CEMETERIES] HIGGINS, Uriah
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:06:38 -0700

I am looking for records of the burial place of Uriah HIGGINS (1772-1855), originally of Massachusetts, but presumed to have died in Sheldon, Franklin County, Vermont. He was married to Rebecca Duncan (1771-aft. 1852); they had 8 or 9 children. Uriah was a veteran of the War of 1812 and had family associations in St. Albans as well as Sheldon, Vermont, where, according to 1850 census records, he was then living with his son-in-law, Leonard Marvin.

We have been unable to locate any records of his burial location. Can anyone help?

Frank J.

This thread: