VT-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > VT-CEMETERIES > 2008-06 > 1213660047

From: Carole Mason <>
Subject: Re: [VT-CEMETERIES] Adams
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:47:27 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you very much! This is my Harriet.

=====================
From: JEAN BUSHEY <>
Date: 2008/06/16 Mon PM 07:34:15 EDT

Adams Cemetery,West Haven,Vt.

Adams,George,8--16--1822=4--5--1891
Harriot J.wife of Wm..,died 8--1--1859 age 33.
Cedar Grove Cemetery,fair Haven,vt.

Adams,Wm.,1865=1924
Ella L.,wife 1861--1968 [age 107]

Thwere are more people.Contact me at Jean M

Carole Mason <> wrote:
I am looking for my gg-grandparents burial site. They are Harriet Jakway Adams and William Adams. I believe she died in childbirth in 1860 and he died sometime before the 1880 census. In connection with them, am also looking for two of their daughters, Frances and Harriet Adams. Any help would be appreciated.