VROOMAN-L Archives

Archiver > VROOMAN > 2003-05 > 1053969157

Subject: [VROOMAN] Re: seeking info on Nancy Vrooman of New York
Date: 26 May 2003 11:12:37 -0600

Surnames: Vrooman
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/BCVBAEB/61.1.1

Message Board Post:

Thank you, Dick for the information. Yes, that is definitely the same Nancy Vrooman. Your info is of great help. Is the book you referred to called The Vrooman Family in America by Grace Wickersham? I checked the online catalogue of the Fort Wayne Allen County Genealogy Library and they have a copy of the book there. Any other info would be appreciated. Do you link into Nancy's family? Is there info I can help you with? I have info on George Cromer's death and their children. Let me know if I can share anything with you. Any other help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks! Carol

This thread: