VIRUS-DISCUSSION-L Archives

Archiver > VIRUS-DISCUSSION > 2003-04 > 1049260701

From: "Lana Renfro-Moye" <>
Subject: Re: [VIRUS] earthlink triple fast edition OT
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 23:18:33 -0600
References: <001101c2f8bf$d2a3d730$f0c4fea9@newwrudu67qv98> <006c01c2f803$19ec44a0$e4036544@nc.hr.cox.net> <017c01c2f7fd$709e3c00$c968b93f@mshome.net> <005801c2f8ca$32e44c60$e4036544@nc.hr.cox.net> <5.2.0.9.2.20030401193409.015e9b50@heral.us> <5.2.0.9.2.20030401210330.00b4ec90@heral.us>

I think that the 20 hours refers to backup dial up service if your DSL goes
down.
Ylana
Stoneyfields Ranch

From: "Ed Heral" <>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: [VIRUS] earthlink triple fast edition OT

| Just checked their website. DSL is unlimited. Was pretty sure I had seen
| the limitation when checking on it earlier. First the hearing then the
| sight, or is that memory. Can't remember. :-( <sigh>
| Ed
| At 08:59 PM 4/1/2003, you wrote:
| >That is what Earthlink was advertising for their broadband. That is the
| >number that I saw.
| >Ed
| >
| >
| >At 08:30 PM 4/1/2003, Robert Wilson wrote:
| >>Where did this 20 hours per month come from. I.E. which ISP?
| >>
| >>----- Original Message -----
| >>From: Ed Heral
| >>To:
| >>Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 5:36 PM
| >>Subject: Re: [VIRUS] earthlink triple fast edition OT
| >>
| >>
| >>20 hours per month isn't very good for ADSL. I get unlimited with SBC
for
| >>the same price, although that is being changed to SBC-Yahoo.
| >>Ed
| >>
| >> At 07:13 PM 4/1/2003, Tom Montgomery wrote:
| >> >Cox is actually the same price as Earthlink (and the others) at
$50.00. The
| >> >$40.00 you are paying is for a service which includes standard TV (or
| >> >telephone, or whatever) - - if you keep the TV cable connection
active
| >> then
| >> >you might as well stay and get the lower figure for broadband. I pay
| >> $30.00
| >> >for Cox but that is for the full "combo". You can check all of this
out at:
| >> >http://www.cox.com/sandiego/coxcombo.asp
| >> >Should be the same for all locales but you might wish to double check
that.
| >> >
| >> >I know there are some good deals for switching (and Earthlink has one)
but
| >> >this is for just a few months at most - - price is not there for the
long
| >> >haul.
| >> >
| >> >Hope you feel better soon.
| >> >
| >> >tired
| >> > > brain how to notify folks of the change of address? I am going to
| >> ask for
| >> > > an hour before earthlink takes over, and I can tell folks in that
time.
| >> >Is
| >> > > that good enough?
| >> > > gently, Jackie
| >> > > ----- Original Message -----
| >> > > From: "HummingBirdSings" <>
| >> > > To: <>
| >> > > Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 7:18 PM
| >> > > Subject: Re: [VIRUS] earthlink triple fast edition OT
| >> > >
| >> > >
| >> > > > Jackie, I have regular Earthlink and love it! LOL...You can ask
| >> Paula I
| >> > > have
| >> > > > tried others but I keep Earthlink.
| >> > > > Rhonda
| >> > > >
| >> > > > ----- Original Message -----
| >> > > > From: "reddyhezzy" <>
| >> > > > To: <>
| >> > > > Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 9:59 PM
| >> > > > Subject: [VIRUS] earthlink triple fast edition OT
| >> > > >
| >> > > >
| >> > > > > does anyone have this and how do you like it? I am ending my
Cox
| >> >cable
| >> > > > modem. Too expensive for this old lady.
| >> > > > > Jackie
| >> > > > >
| >> > > >
| >> > > >
| >> > >

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.465 / Virus Database: 263 - Release Date: 3/25/2003