VIRUS-DISCUSSION-L Archives

Archiver > VIRUS-DISCUSSION > 2003-04 > 1049250892

From: "anne-ology" <>
Subject: Re: [VIRUS] spam
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 20:34:52 -0600

Believe I can help here -
I signed up back when they first started - but I have noticed
that on their homepage as well as on the individual start-up page, there's a
section of various helps; the spaminator is listed there.

Probably all you need do is the same as I did - click on the link;
then set a password/id for use with your e-mail account(s), filling out the
form - should then stop much of this unwanted spam -
if you should have any problems, you can contact them by e-mail
and they'll respond within a day; you can also contact them live on-line or
talk to them via their 800 #.

I initially checked it for the first month or so - found one message
which was collected accidently - reported this and this was re-set. Since,
I tend not to check - but do send much spam; including all the pornographic
garbage to the abuse lines.

Hoping this helps,

anne-ology

http://home.earthlink.net/~laginnis/index.html

Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 10:27 AM
Subject: [VIRUS] spam

> Anyone know of a good spam eliminator? Free of coarse! Earthlink has one,
but I can't get it to work and their software freezes my compute up! did
the same thing to my old computer!

> Rhonda
>
> Walelu Kanogisdi
> http://ww.picturetrail.com/hummingbirdsings