VICKERS-L Archives

Archiver > VICKERS > 2007-07 > 1183682290

From: "King, Katherine" <>
Subject: Re: [VICKERS] Fwd: Anyone with a PAF or Legacy File?
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 17:38:10 -0700

I can pass your name along but Betty is only occasionally interested in
Family History. I've been trying to coax her into long conversations
but so far no luck.

I'm probably way out of your way up here near Seattle, Washington. But
I can still write. Keep my address handy and write whenever you'd like.
()

Kathy King