VIA-L Archives

Archiver > VIA > 2010-02 > 1266298053

From: ,
Subject: Re: [VIA] Via in VA
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 05:27:33 -0000

Author: Elaine_Via
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.via/50.54.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Melvin Franklin Via & I are 4th cousins 3 times removed. Our common ancestors are Micajah Via Sr. & Phillipi Burnett. If you give me your e-mail address I can give you an invite to my Via family tree. I have lots of information on Melvin and his family. My e-mail address is: Elaine =^..^=

Important Note: