VEST-L Archives

Archiver > VEST > 2010-04 > 1270429082

From: "Gen" <>
Subject: Re: [VEST] Tribal Page 3rd Anniversary
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 18:07:44 -0700

Hi Paula! <---my cousin! :) Yes thank you Charles
for all your work. God Bless you and all the Vest
researchers and relatives! Happy Easter too!

My husband and I feel especially blessed these
days because we became grandparents on Nov. 20th!

I'm working toward graduation in June. I am still
doing genealogy... when I get breaks here and
there. Sorry I haven't been participating in the
list lately... its a time crunch for me. But, I am
happy to share everything I find.
Blessings to all!

Deveron