VEST-L Archives

Archiver > VEST > 2010-04 > 1270356510

Subject: Re: [VEST] Tribal Page 3rd Anniversary
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 00:57:34 EDT

Thank you Charles & God bless you for ALL that you have done &
do - for us - Vest cousins/researchers.

Have a happy Resurrection day.

God bless you,
Paula Adams

In a message dated 4/3/2010 10:09:55 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
writes:

Today is the 3rd anniversary of our VEST family web site .

It has certainly come a long way , since its meager beginning .

THANK YOU to each and every one of you that has contributed information to
make it such a success .

The information posted on there is only possible , because so many people
having contributed it .

It has been and will continue to be a success , by everyone sharing
information . PLEASE also check your own family lines that are listed on there ,
since we DO make mistakes and occasional duplications . We want it to be
the most accurate information on our wonderful family available anywhere .

If you would like to contribute information or have corrections that need
to be made , PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE to send me an email so I can change it .

We are ALWAYS looking for new information , pictures , stories , or
ANYTHING family related .

A few facts about the page itself . There are 2,847 VEST surnames listed
on the page .

There have been 1005 people view the web site .

Those visitors have viewed 61,953 pages of information .

I apologize that I have not been able to put much time into updating it
over the winter , since I am starting a new business . We will begin
production very shortly , which will give me more time to once again research and
add to this page , along with any new information from other family members
that we receive .

Please help our entire family by contributing information that you have to
share about our wonderful family .

Have a Happy Easter as we celebrate this resurrection weekend .

May God richly bless each and every one of you in a special way .

IN HIS SERVICE .

Cousin Charles Owen Vest

www.vestorphans.tribalpages.com
*** *** *** *** *** ***
The VEST list - rules for success - stay on-topic, share, don't include
attachments, enjoy. If you have a problem contact the list administrator,
Tom Land, at . ENJOY

VEST researcher web sites:

Charles Owen Vest "Charles W5COV" <>
www.vestorphans.tribalpages.com
Tom Land "Tom Land"<>
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Estates/8081/vest.html
Please do not copy the entire digest version into a list message - the
system limits message size - thanks