VEST-L Archives

Archiver > VEST > 2010-04 > 1270306863

From: "Charlie , W5COV" <>
Subject: [VEST] Tribal Page 3rd Anniversary
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 10:09:50 -0500

Today is the 3rd anniversary of our VEST family web site .

It has certainly come a long way , since its meager beginning .

THANK YOU to each and every one of you that has contributed information to make it such a success .

The information posted on there is only possible , because so many people having contributed it .

It has been and will continue to be a success , by everyone sharing information . PLEASE also check your own family lines that are listed on there , since we DO make mistakes and occasional duplications . We want it to be the most accurate information on our wonderful family available anywhere .

If you would like to contribute information or have corrections that need to be made , PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE to send me an email so I can change it .

We are ALWAYS looking for new information , pictures , stories , or ANYTHING family related .

A few facts about the page itself . There are 2,847 VEST surnames listed on the page .

There have been 1005 people view the web site .

Those visitors have viewed 61,953 pages of information .

I apologize that I have not been able to put much time into updating it over the winter , since I am starting a new business . We will begin production very shortly , which will give me more time to once again research and add to this page , along with any new information from other family members that we receive .

Please help our entire family by contributing information that you have to share about our wonderful family .

Have a Happy Easter as we celebrate this resurrection weekend .

May God richly bless each and every one of you in a special way .

IN HIS SERVICE .

Cousin Charles Owen Vest

www.vestorphans.tribalpages.com

This thread: