VEST-L Archives

Archiver > VEST > 2010-04 > 1270305222

From: "Charlie , W5COV" <>
Subject: Re: [VEST] MISSOURI VEST FAMILY DEATH
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 09:42:25 -0500

Hi Betty ,

According to the information that I have , I do not have her with that as
her direct line .

Lendol can address this better than I , since Patsy is part of his direct
line .

Patsy's family information is listed on our VEST Tribal web page at
www.vestorphans.tribalpages.com visitor password vest

If you have further information on your husbands line , that is not listed
on the Tribal web page , and wish to share it , please email the information
to me and I will update the page .

GOD BLESS .

Cousin Charles Owen Vest