VEST-L Archives

Archiver > VEST > 2010-04 > 1270268619

From: "Charlie , W5COV" <>
Subject: [VEST] MISSOURI VEST FAMILY DEATH
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 23:27:00 -0500

It is with great sorrow and a heavy heart , that I am informing you of the death of Patsy Lou (VEST) MEADORS , of Long Lane , Missouri .

Patsy departed this life on March 22 , 2010 .

It was my distinct pleasure to have been acquainted with Patsy for the past couple of years .

Patsy was the President of the VEST family reunion , held every year in Buffalo , Missouri , on Labor Day Weekend .

She was extremely devoted to preserving the early heritage of her family line , from their arrival in Missouri in the 1800's .

Patsy was born August 12 , 1936 , in Long Lane , Missouri .

She will be missed by all who knew her . The reunions won't quite be the same without her and her history and stories of that part of our family .

MAY GOD BLESS OUR WONDERFUL FAMILY .

Cousin Charles Owen Vest

This thread: