VEST-L Archives

Archiver > VEST > 2003-07 > 1059450242

Subject: Re: [VEST] Jackson/Obediah Vest
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:44:02 EDT

I will try to keep you two Shirley's straight. I don't think I remember the
name Melinda right now. But, will give it a look later. Most of the death
information I had was for Molly's two daughters, and a grandson. I think he had
been killed in a car accident in California. I may not be able to day
anything much for a little while. Getting ready for company this weekend. But,
will send you what I have later. I will try sending the picture of Molly as an
attachment. I usually go thru my photo program and send as an email. If it
does not work, will try to send another way. I have also had some good picture
results with our local copy place. And, then I could send by snail mail. I
have taken several pictures to them, and then if a black and white picture, ask
that they do it on their color copier and put on photo paper. Really pretty
good quality and only about a dolor or so to do it. Sometimes my photo
program turns out pictures that are too dark.

Nadine

This thread: