VEACH-L Archives

Archiver > VEACH > 2010-02 > 1267034559

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [VEACH] Looking for relatives family history. (Veach in Missour)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:02:39 -0000

Author: Maggie2944
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.veach/1.28.3.1.2.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I can't give you her email, she asked that you send me yours and then she will email you ASAP. She is very reliable and loves to help others with family history. I apologize for my delay, we had to take an unexpected short trip out of town. I think you may have misunderstood my response to you, as I stated that I needed you to send me your email so I can pass that on to her, then she will respond. She has just recently had to change her email due to some people contacting her inapporpiatly over research issues. So she has asked that the rest of us not pass on her address....she uses her own descretion then. We have all had those experiences I think, even from family members that do not want our family information posted. They just don't get it do they???? As we are all interested in sharing what we find, and when others keep the family information off line it stops the progression. Thanks for your understanding.

Important Note: