VEACH-L Archives

Archiver > VEACH > 2010-02 > 1265586382

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [VEACH] Looking for relatives family history.
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 23:46:22 -0000

Author: Maggie2944
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.veach/1.28.3.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi, I am going to give your email to our Veach, Veatch, Veitch etc., family researcher. IT is my understanding that 2 brothers came from Scotland about the same time. My Veitch ancestor is Sheriff James Veitch who became quite famous and he is of the Royal linages of Europe. If your lines tie into this one, you are also of the Royal HOuse of Stewart, which will be very interesting for you to pursue. Our family researcher has given us much information to add to our ancestry.com sites. The Veitch linage is proven in the World Genealogical Societies....I tie into the Veach linage thru Lillie Bell Veach who married James Ernest Cain in Missouri, the Veach's on my line also came from Kentucky, so I am sure you are on the right track and are a cousin also. Let me know if this cousin I am sending you to, has given you the help you needed....I have to sign up on Monday again for Ancestry.com. I just moved a month ago and have been busy resettling....and didnt' want to waste a !
month of payment and not be utilizing the site. Visit soon

Important Note: