VAROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > VAROOTS > 1999-10 > 0940527424

From: <>
Subject: [VAROOTS] Andrews from Surry County, VA
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 13:37:04 EDT

I spent a lot of time at the State Library in Richmond, scribbling as fast as
I could and now that I have sorted through my notes and deciphered my
scribbling, I find that the threads tying the many Andrews names found on my
visit are few and thin. There are not many first names to deal with but
there are few mentions of family relationships.

I have a lot of the birth records for Surry and Sussex Counties but they
don't help much.

Is there some magic wand which can be waved over my notes and bring all the
relationships together? Seriously, is there a good way to approach the
problem. I have about 25 pages of single-spaced entries.

Appreciate any helpful hints and will provide any help I can to other Andrews
researchers..

Reece

This thread: