VAPWILLI-L Archives

Archiver > VAPWILLI > 1997-09 > 0875326616

From: Lee Garlock <>
Subject: Re: LAND GRANTS-TN
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 22:16:56 -0400 (EDT)

At 04:53 PM 9/26/97 -0700, Dolores J Davis wrote:
>Hello out there,
>
>I hope someone can advise me about how to receive more information on a
>veteran of the REV. WAR once the Certificate Number has been found. I
>need the legal description of the land granted the veteran, and any other
>info which might be revealed in the files. Thanks for any input at all,
>as I've never been this lucky before, and haven't read up on this
>subject. Dolores <>
THe is a god extract of Rev War info in several volumes, I believe the
author was Virgil White, but I may be wrong..The records are on microfilm at
the national archives..I am not sure how available copies of the mirofilms
are. apparently only Rev War Files are the only war files on microfilm and
available in the publich research room there..

Lee

This thread: