VAPITTSY-L Archives

Archiver > VAPITTSY > 2004-02 > 1075844175

From: "Karen Wood" <>
Subject: Re: [VAPITTSY-L] How to access the readable digital page @VSL
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:36:15 -0500

Margie
I got it, but it took a while. Go to
http://ajax.lva.lib.va.us/F/?func=file&file_name=find-b-lva01&local_base=LVA01
For whatever reason, they've changed the web page. To read an image it takes
you to an external reader. It's sort of nutty. They've redesigned the page,
and it's much more difficult to use. when you find a Bible record you want
to read, there's a link to click on, but it no longer gives the counties (at
least on the first page) nor the other names associated with it. It's a much
more difficult process to use, but it is still there, more or less.

There is a space for comments, or a link, so I'm going to go comment! <G>
Karen