VAN-EVERY-L Archives

Archiver > VAN-EVERY > 2007-11 > 1195742708

From: ,
Subject: Re: [VAN-EVERY] Cornelia Frederickse (Van Every) Van Schoonhoven(B. abt. 1630)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:45:08 -0000

Author: JohnNewmark18
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.van-20-every/70.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

The information comes from a descendant list we received from my grandmother's sister. I don't know where she received it from. In some places it makes reference to Mary Blackadar Piersol's The Records of the Van Every Family (Toronto, 1947) I haven't found a copy of it yet, so I don't know what information is there, or how well she cited her sources.

This entry from the Van-Every-L list: http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/VAN-EVERY/2000-02/0949541422

does suggest the poster had discovered Martin Van Iveren's will (Kingston, Province of New York - 1760) indicating McGregory as his son.

Important Note: