VAJAMESC-L Archives

Archiver > VAJAMESC > 2004-02 > 1076571732

From: "Jeri Fultz" <>
Subject: Mansfield families. in Orange Co, VA, TN, Obion Co., Henry Co, Weakley Co,, Wilson Co. TN
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 01:44:09 -0600

Good evening,
I apologize for any cross posting of this message.

I would be intersted in talking to any researchers who have the Mansfield
family in their family lines...
They were originally listed as Mansell, but quickly became Mansfield.

I would like to find pictures of the siblings of John Flem Mansfield, son
of John Mansfield and Mary Stoker Mansfield of Weakley Co., TN- .I would
especially like to find pictures of the siblings of John Flem Mansfield -
my grandpa. The siblings are:

Frances A. E. Mansfield,
Bud (W.A.) Mansfield,
James Granville Mansfield,
Albert Casey Mansfield,
Sarah R. Mansfield,
Thomas Finis Mansfield,
Edmond Mansfield
and any other pictures of John Flem Mansfield (my grampa) that I don't have
on my website...They were all born in Weakley Co., TN

Personal webpages: http://home.earthlink.net/~jerifultz/

Jeri Helms Fultz

"but I remain your affectinate cosin untill death."
Thank you again ggrandpa Davis for those words.
Never dreamed I'd get to use em!
Personal webpages: http://home.earthlink.net/~jerifultz/
Edward G. Gerdes Arkansas Civil War Pages
http://www.couchgenweb.com/civilwar/
Original Arkansas Genealogy Project:
http://www.couchgenweb.com/arkansas
Helms Brothers Parents research: